Close this search box.

How to get a Divorce

Do I have to go to Court? A Divorce Application must be filed in the Federal Circuit Court (a court that deals in family law).  You do not need

Read More »

Family Law Agreements

What is a Pre-nuptial Agreement? These Agreements are for people intending to enter into either a marriage or a defacto relationship but the Agreement must

Read More »
boy and girl walking on gray road during daytime

Child Marriage

Culture and religion both play a big part in how our society sees social institutions such as marriage and families. A recent report of an

Read More »

Book a Consultation

Our Office


On 20th November 2023, our office will relocate to Suites 5 & 6, Fountain Plaza, 148-158 Central Coast Highway, Erina.

Our telephone number, email address & website willl remain unchanged.