Drafting Wills - Brazel Moore Lawyers
Drafting a Will may be one of the most important documents you ever take care of in your life. It is one of the most important legal documents that anyone having any type of property, financial resources, shares, superannuation or any other asset should have.
There are many things that must be considered when preparing a Will including, who will take care of your wishes under your Will, who will you leave your estate to and what if the person or people you want to leave your estate to are not around when you pass….what then??.
At Brazel Moore Lawyers, we have been assisting people of the Central Coast since 1981 take care of all of their Estate Planning Affairs.
Below are a few of the questions that we will ask you when we prepare your Will. This is a simple guide to what we need to know to make sure that your assets end up in the right hands.
- Will maker’s details, ie. name, address, occupation;
- Intention to marry;
- Spouse, children and step children details;
- Any previous spouse details;
- Executor’s details (the person you would like to take care of your estate);
- An alternate Executor;
- Your assets held in and/or outside Australia;
- Details of any business partnerships;
- Details of any Family Trusts held;
- Any specific gifts you would like to leave;
- Details of of any life insurance/superannuation policies.
Once all of these details are know we are able to prepare your Legal Will to ensure that your Estate ends up where you intended. Call Geoff Brazel, Specialist Will Lawyer on 4324 7699.