How will Covid 19 affect our legal services?
At Brazel Moore Lawyers, the safety and well-being of our clients, staff and colleagues is our first priority. During this time of uncertainty, we are actively monitoring the situation and taking all necessary steps to ensure the well-being of everyone involved within our office.
- We have the ability to seamlessly change our face to face consultations and conferences to telephone, facetime or skype conferences. Using technology available to us, you can continue to expect exceptional service from our office from the comfort of your own home should the need arise.
Any staff member who presents with any cold/flu like symptoms will not be in the office, but will work remotely from their own homes.
As we navigate the COVID-19 situation a number of key actions have been put in place in an effort to protect our staff and our clients..
March until further notice –
- We will monitor the health of all of our staff to look for early signs of Covid-19. This will include our Partners, Lawyers and Support Staff. Any staff member who is found to be showing any symptoms will be immediately sent to a doctor for investigation and if required self-isolation.
- We have put cleaning schedules in place throughout our office to ensure that all office equipment and work surfaces are cleaned regularly using recommended cleaning solutions.
- Disinfectant wipes are available at reception as are tissues to cover coughs and sneezes.
- Where possible, telephone, skype or facetime consultations will replace face to face consultations to follow Government recommendations of social distancing.
- Our Lawyers will attend home visits (wearing appropriate face masks) for those who are unable to attend leave their homes.
- Should we be required to do so, we will self-isolate for the recommended period. However, rest assured that we are prepared and our staff are well equipped to work from home. There will be no disruption to the service we currently provide to you.
Otherwise, it is business as usual at Brazel Moore Lawyers. We don’t foresee any disruptions to our services and we’re here to help you in the usual way during this difficult time. We are implementing these steps simply to support our staff, their families and our community. Call now on 43247699.